- Have you tried our Frozen Meals Program yet?
- Do you know someone here in Edmonton or the surrounding area that would benefit from a meal program?
- Here are 7 reasons you should try our program!
1. MADE FRESH – fresh meat and vegetables, fruit, etc. are purchased the day before they prepare the meals. This is to ensure only the best ingredients go into every meal we prepare for you!
2. REHEATABLE – All meals are fully cooked so you simply need to reheat it and serve!
3. CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE – Place your order online or call our centre and we can have it ready for easy pickup!
4. FREE DELIVERY FOR SENIORS – available for seniors who do not drive, we have partnered with Drive Happiness to offer free delivery!
5. PLACE YOUR ORDER & PICK-UP RIGHT AWAY – We will be updating our in-stock items daily on our website so pre-order or come by and pick up!
6. WE USE REAL BEEF – How many frozen meal programs can say they are taking pork sirloin and fresh roast beef, trim off the sinew and cut it all into strips so it can be ground fresh into a pork/beef blend? We do!
7. OUR SOUPS ARE HOMEMADE – Our chicken soups are made with homemade stock fresh vegetables and chicken breast. Our Beef Barley is made with AAA beef. Fresh beets are used in our Borscht soup and fresh mushrooms in our Cream of Mushroom!
FAQ ABOUT OUR MEAL PROGRAM
Do I have to pay online before I can place an order?
You have a few options if you want to order from our Meal Program
- Pay by credit card online using the Shopping Cart
- Place your order using the Shopping Cart but indicate that you would like to have us call you to get your credit card information
- Place your order using the Shopping Cart but indicate that you will pay for your order when you pick it up.
All deliveries must be pre-paid. You can pay online or request that we call you for your credit card payment.
I don’t have a credit card. How can I use your Meal Program and have my meals delivered?
Contact our centre so we can discuss what would work best for you and come up with a solution! One suggestion we have is that you send a check or pay cash and we simply put a credit on your account.
For example, you could make a payment by cheque or cash of $50.00. We would put a $50.00 credit on your account and apply your food order towards the credit. Once the credit is done, you can decide if you would like to send another payment and continue to use the meal program!
My mom lives in Edmonton but I live out of town. Can I order for her?
Yes! Simply place your order and we can make arrangements to have it delivered to her for free!
I don’t feel comfortable on computers, are there other ways for me to order?
Yes. If you don’t want to use the shopping cart, you can order by:
- Emailing our centre at email@example.com
- Visiting our centre 9629 176 Street (Monday to Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- Calling our centre – 780 483-1209 ext. 221