- Have you tried our Frozen Meals Program yet?
- Do you know someone here in Edmonton or the surrounding area that would benefit from a meal program?
- Here are 7 reasons you should try our program! We hope our members will share this information with family and friends!
1. OPEN TO PUBLIC – You do not have to be a WSAC member to order! Please share with your family and friends
2. MADE FRESH – fresh meat and vegetables, fruit, etc are purchased the day before they prepare the meals. This is to ensure only the best ingredients go into every meal we prepare for you!
3. EASY TO PREPARE – Meals are cooked and then frozen – you simply need to reheat.
4. LOTS OF VARIETY – Our menu changes weekly – visit our website to see the latest Entrees, Frozen soups, and Baked goods for you to choose from!
5. CURBSIDE PICK UP AVAILABLE – for those who do not want to enter our building. Place your order online or call our centre and we can have it ready for easy pickup!
6. FREE DELIVERY FOR SENIORS – available for seniors who do not drive OR who are unable to come to our centre
7. PLACE YOUR ORDER & PICK UP RIGHT AWAY – We will be updating our in-stock items daily on our website so pre-order or come by and pick up!
FAQ ABOUR OUR MEAL PROGRAM
Do I have to pay online before I can place an order?
You have a few options if you want to order from our Meal Program
- Pay by credit card online using the Shopping Cart
- Place your order using the Shopping Cart but indicate that you would like to have us call you to get your credit card information
- Place your order using the Shopping Cart but indicate that you will pay for your order when you pick it up.
All deliveries must be pre-paid. You can pay online or request that we call you for your credit card payment.
I don’t have a credit card. How can I use your Meal Program and have my meals delivered?
Contact our centre so we can discuss what would work best for you and come up with a solution! One suggestion we have is that you send a check or pay cash and we simply put a credit on your account.
For example, you could make a payment by cheque or cash of $50.00. We would put a $50.00 credit on your account and apply your food order towards the credit. Once the credit is done, you can decide if you would like to send another payment and continue to use the meal program!
Do we have to be a member to use the Meal Program?
No, our Meal Program is open to the public. You do not have to be a member. You don’t even have to be a senior!
My mom lives in Edmonton but I live out of town. Can I order for her?
Yes! Simply place your order and we can make arrangements to have it delivered to her for free!
I don’t feel comfortable on computers, are there other ways for me to order?
Yes. If you don’t want to use the shopping cart, you can order by:
- Emailing our centre at email@example.com
- Visiting our centre 9629 176 Street (Monday to Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- Calling our centre – 780 483-1209 ext. 225