SAVE THE DATE!
Exciting News! The Westend Seniors Activity Centre (WSAC) will be holding a Christmas Craft and Bake Sale on Saturday, November 20, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Get your Christmas shopping started
- Pick up some unique gifts for friends and family or some treats to share at your holiday gatherings.
- All Homemade and Handcrafted Items!
- Cash Lunch Concession,
- Silent Auction and
- FREE Admission.
- Calling all crafters, artists, bakers, canners etc.
- Come join us! Book a table at the craft sale to share your talents with others and perhaps make a little extra $ for Christmas.
- Book your own or share with a friend.
Please read the following information to see how to register, the types of businesses we are accepting and other helpful information about our event!
- $25 – WSAC Current Membership Holder – 6 ‘ table and chair provided
- $35 – Non-member – 6” table and chair provided
- $35 – WSAC Current Membership Holder – 6” table and chair provided with access to power
- $45 – Non-member – 6” table and chair provided with access to power
** Please note, we have a limited number of power spaces available. They are confirmed on a first come/first serve basis. You will need to bring your own extension cord.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
- Saturday November 20, 2021
- Set Up Time – Starting at 8:30 AM
- Sale Time 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
APPLYING TO PARTICIPATE
- Apply in person – Visit our centre – 9629 176 Street NW, Edmonton – Monday to Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Complete our Vendor Application Form online using the website form below.
- Table registration deadline is Friday November 5th, 2021.
- Your table must be registered and paid for by this date.
- Applications must be received and approved before your space is confirmed and payment is accepted.
- Payments for your table can be made by cash, debit or credit card at our centre.
- We do not currently accept e-transfer or Pay-Pal payments and are no longer accepting personal cheques.
- We can process a credit card payment by phone if preferred.
- Our centre is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 with extended hours until 8 pm on Tuesdays.
- If for some reason you need to cancel, you must cancel by November 5 to receive a refund.
- Cancellations received after this date will only be refunded if we can find another vendor for your table.
- The placement and selection of vendors will be made at the discretion of The Westend Seniors Activity Centre. We will limit the number of vendors selling the same product to give every vendor the opportunity to do well.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the vendor.
- We welcome homemade and handcrafted items only. No wholesale, resale or commercial retail businesses permitted.
- If you are selling baked goods, it is recommended that you have a list of ingredients available as well as labels on your items with your name and phone number. Please follow the Alberta Health Services Bake Sale guidelines. The following bake sale items are allowed for sale at the Westend Seniors Christmas Craft and Bake Sale.
THE DAY OF THE EVENT
- Once you have unloaded your items, we ask that you move your vehicles farther down the street to allow parking in our lot and close by for customers.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own payment options to customers, displays, tablecloths, extension cords and other materials to set up displays.
- Materials can only be attached to walls with Stic-Tac putty.
- Please no packing up or early departure before 4 pm.
- Westend Seniors Activity Centre will be hosting a cash concession in our café during the event. Free coffee will be available for vendors.
Please contact Heather Riberdy – Volunteer and Event Manager at WSAC if you have any questions. email@example.com 780-483-1209