As many of you know, in 2020, our centre created a Frozen Meal Program for seniors here in Edmonton and the surrounding area. Since then we have seen a steady increase in the number of clients we are serving which has been fantastic! However, the kitchen here at our centre is not a commercial kitchen. As a result, it is very labor-intensive for us to make all of the entrees, soups, muffins, biscuits, etc. especially as we have only 3 staff and we are unable to ask for volunteers due to the current covid-19 restrictions.
WE HAVE A GOAL!
- We are hosting a few fundraising initiatives in the hopes of raising $8000.
- This will allow us to buy a second-hand commercial mixer and attachments that will help significantly in all areas of prepping our meals, soups, and baked goods!
PURCHASE A TICKET FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A WINE BASKET!
Tickets $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00
Draw Date: Friday, July 2, 2021
- Call our centre – 780 483 1209 ext 244
- Order online via our website – www.weseniors.ca
- Visit our centre – 9629 176 Street Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
We REALLY appreciate your supportFrom
The WSAC Team