WE HAVE A GOAL!
- We are hosting a few fundraising initiatives in the hopes of raising $8000.
- This will allow us to buy a commercial mixer and attachments that will help significantly in all areas of prepping our meals, soups, and baked goods!
HOW YOU CAN HELP – SIGN UP WITH SKIPTHEDEPOT TO DONATE YOUR BOTTLES!
- Unsure how to sign up with skipthedepot? We can help! Call us at 780 483 1209 and we can help you set things up!
- Don’t want to sign up with skipthedepot?
- Call our centre at 780 483-1209 and we can make arrangements to pick up your bottles OR
- Come to our bottle drive being held Friday, February 26th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. where you can drop off your bottles
BOTTLES & RECYCLABLES DONATION
Our centre is now a registered nonprofit organization with Skip The Depot! Click on the link below and book a time for Skip The Depot to pick up your recyclables. Monies received from your recyclables can then be donated to our centre!
1. CLICK HERE to to go the Skip The Depot website page to sign up
- Create an account with skip the dish
- The system will give you a list of other nonprofit organizations that are also looking for donations – click on NO THANKS to bypass this page and arrange your pick up
2. Click on RESIDENTIAL PICKUP
- Select this if you want a pickup from your house
- A driver will arrive between 8 AM and 5 PM on the day you select.
- You will be able to see an estimated time of arrival in the app on the morning of your pickup.
- If you can’t wait around, hide your bags outside and tell the driver where to look in the directions.
3. That’s it! Now You Can Donate To Our Centre!
- Make sure you select Westend Seniors Activity Centre upon refund
- Skip The Depot will then count your bags and credit your account within 48 hours after pickup.
- They will even show you what they counted!
- You can then cash out via Interac e-Transfer or donate your refunds to our centre!
Charity# 10728 3178 RR0001