We are very excited to announce that after 2 long years we will be hosting our annual Older, Bolder, Better!™ tradeshow on Thursday, June 9th, 2022, during Alberta Seniors Week!
2019 WAS OUR BEST EVENT EVER!
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions these last 2 years, our last event was held in June 2019. That event was our biggest event ever – we had over 800 participants and 80 exhibitors and vendors…all during the 4-hour window here at our centre!
AN OUTDOOR FARMERS MARKET!
This year we hope it will be even bigger and better! In addition to our regular tradeshow, we will be hosting an Outdoor Market this year. Our goal is to have over 50 jewelry makers, crafters, bakers and other artisans selling their products at our market! If you are a vendor and would like to be part of our market, please email our Event Manager, Heather Riberdy – email@example.com.
This is sure to be a big prize with ticket sales starting on May 17, 2022 and running through event day on June 9/22.
SCHEDULE – 9:30 – 2:00
- Guest speakers
- Tradeshow and Symposium
- Photo Booth
- Door Prizes
- 50/50 Raffle
Please note: Proof of vaccination will be required to enter the building based on our policy. Please CLICK HERE to read more about our Proof of vaccination policy
COME JOIN US FOR AN AMAZING DAY! WE PROMISE YOU WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED!
The Official Provider Of Your WSAC Group Home And Auto Insurance Program
- 15% discount on property insurance
- 10% discounts on auto insurance
- No interest or service charges (an additional 3-4% savings)
- Additional discounts can reduce premiums up to 60% before group discounts
- Accident forgiveness available
- Discounts are available for a variety of multiple account and multi-vehicle policies
- Convenient payment plans with a variety of payment options
- Fast and courteous 24 hours claim service
Experience the Difference at Cura Physical Therapies.
We offer private treatment rooms with one-on-one treatment sessions with your therapist.
We are the leaders in community based pelvic health physiotherapy with several therapists that have over 30 years of experience.
We look at you in an integrated way to ensure all parts of your body are included: from bones, joints and viscera to your emotional well-being.
- Name: Suzie Jones
- Telephone: 780-473-4473
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.curaphysicaltherapies.com/
As a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector, we understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Locations in Edmonton area
- The Churchill – 10015 103 Ave NW | 780 420 1222
- Our Parents’ Home – 10112 119 St NW | 780 732 0412
- Glenora Park – 10150 Clifton Place | 780 670 6957
- McConachie Gardens – 6503 170 Ave NW | 780 244 8969
- Riverbend – 103 Rabbit Hill Ct NW | 780 438 2777
- River Ridge – 78 McKenney Ave Suite C, St. Albert | 780 470 3700
We are a private, locally owned Edmonton business. Working with industry leading hearing aid manufacturers allows us to pass along amazing products and prices to our clients. Visit us for hearing aids that meet your hearing needs. We offer in Your Own Home, Hearing Aid Trials for 2 weeks!
Aligra Wine and Spirits is the story of two passionate visionaries from Vancouver taking a neglected, under valued liquor store space at West Edmonton Mall and turning it into a beautiful Wine & Spirits store.
Offering a fine selection of international wines and spirits, Alison & Grant and their knowledgable staff provide personalized, helpful service in a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Every wine in the store has been personally selected and tasted to ensure we offer great quality and value to our customers.
Did you know…
Chartwell offers a choice of lifestyle options in our retirement and long-term care residences across the country.
Whether you’re an independent senior looking for support with things like cooking or cleaning, someone who needs daily personalized assistance to live more comfortably, or you have a loved one who requires nursing care or dementia support, we have an option that will meet your unique needs and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Do You Remember When Doctors Made House Calls?
You Can Call Us When:
- You are really not feeling well, it is after hours and you don’t want to go to Emergency.
- You need a prescription refill.
- You have hurt yourself or you have a wound that you thinks need looking at.
- You are diabetic or have high blood pressure and you are or concerned about your levels.
- You have a high fever and you are not sure what to do.
- You have been recently discharged from the hospital, you have some concerns and you can’t reach your doctor.
We can also assist with things like:
- After we assess you we can order tests and initiate referrals to specialists as needed.
- Assist clients to find a family physician.
- Update your doctor as to your recent visit with us.
- Telephone: 780 340 0910
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.canadahomecaregroup.ca/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanadaHomeCareGroup/
Did You Know You Can Visit Our Website To Find An Optometrist?
Simply enter an address or postal code and a list of the optometrists closest to that address will appear. If you enter the name of an optometrist their contact information will appear.
Your optometrist can help with urgent/medically necessary care. Alberta Health coverage is available towards the treatment of:
- Eye and eyelid inflammation
- Dry eye
- Eye injuries
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Sudden changes in vision
- Monitoring for diabetes issues, glaucoma, and retinal disease
- Post-operative care for cataract patients
Our website also has lots of resources regarding eye care, glasses, contacts, surgery & more!
- Telephone: (780) 451-6824
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.optometrists.ab.ca/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlbertaAssociationOfOptometrists/
Gil and Sabrina Antunes opened The Brilliant Brush in the Spring of 2019. Between them, they have 30 years of experience in the commercial painting and interior design industry
Did you know…
Seniors always receive 15% off their entire purchase at The Brilliant Brush!!! Come in and see us for expert advise on selecting the perfect paint colour and how to paint tips and tricks.
My objective is to give each client a world class experience and help my clients plan their real estate goals around the market conditions.
Since 2014, I have specialized in physician relocations, real estate investing, first time home purchases and helping clients to downsize. Real estate is my passion and I love helping the communities I work in and my clients reach their real estate goals.
With 23 years of experience in the Edmonton area, Alexis Hlady is a household name in local real estate.
“ I understand your needs, the market and the neighborhoods in the area, and possess extensive listings of houses, condos and properties for sale in the Edmonton area to suit every budget, family size and taste.
I will find the homes for sale or condos on the market that are perfect for you! Why don’t we meet for coffee and you can tell me what you are looking for!”
Since 1994, Memories Funeral Home has served Edmonton, Alberta, and its surrounding communities. It is our commitment to provide funeral services that honour memories and celebrate lives. We take pride in responding to the changing needs of individual families, while maintaining the customs and traditions of funeral service.
Our full-service funeral home is decorated to convey a warm, comfortable, home-like experience. Our selection room provides a quiet, private room for families to arrange the memorialization of their loved one. At Memories Funeral Home, we offer a wide variety of products and services to fit most requests or needs, including our limousine service. Our chapel can accommodate 200 guests and features a sound system and DVD video technology. In addition, our large foyer provides a greeting area and is equipped with television monitors for live video from the chapel, allowing overflow for larger services.
Proudly serving the Edmonton area since 1947, Westlawn Funeral Home & Cemetery will help you customize your arrangements while respecting your faith, taste and budget. You can feel confident putting your trust in our compassionate professionals.
Our 40 acres are dotted with mature trees, benches and colourful flower gardens creating a peaceful natural atmosphere for loved ones to gather and reminisce. Indoor niches create the ideal setting for visitation in any season.
Our Funeral Home, built in 1985, adds the convenience of making all your arrangements at one location.