“WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE CLASS I WAS REGISTERED FOR?”
Due to the government mandates effective November 24, all onsite programming will be cancelled for the remainder of the Fall 2020 session. As per the refund policy in the program guide:
- The Programs Team has calculated the amounts that will be put as credits on the system for each person affected.
- Credits are now being applied and will be in place for you to use in the new year.
- To use a credit, you will need to register in person, by phone or by email as the online registration system cannot apply credits.
We thank you for your understanding and we do look forward to serving you at the centre again soon.
COME JOIN A CLASS!
In the meantime, there are still spaces available in our on-line classes. Come join us to stay active, even while we are closed! The online programs are a great way to stay connected to others, stay active and support the centre at the same time. CLICK HERE to see our online classes!
“I’M NOT GOOD ON COMPUTERS”
We can help! If you aren’t sure how to access the online programming, we are providing 1-on-one training where we will teach you everything you need to participate! All you need is:
- an internet connection,
- an email account (we can help you set up an email account if you don’t have email yet) and
- a device to connect, such as a computer or iPad.
WE WILL TEACH YOU!
- how to safely sign into the zoom system
- how to use the online system before your class date and
- will also call you the day of your class, if you wish to help you sign on and get ready for your first class.
If we can do it, you can too!
KATHY PATERSON’S CLASSES – WHO WANTS TO GO ONLINE WITH US?
We are currently looking into the feasibility of taking Kathy Paterson’s classes virtually! The classes being considered are:
- Dance Fit – Tuesday and Thursday from 9:15 am – 10:15 am
- Total Fit – Wednesday from 9:15 am – 10:15 am
- Seated Stretch Fit – Monday and Wednesday from 11:15 am – 12:15 am
Are you interested? WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- We would need a minimum of 8 – 10 per class to make it viable. Classes could start as early as next week if we get quick interest.
- In order for us to proceed, we need to know that you are willing to try the online version.
- Please give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you missed out on registering for your favorite class with Kathy’s for this current term, now’s your chance to participate while safely remaining in your own home!
We’ll teach you how – all you need to do is give us a call or note to say you want to do it!