INSTRUCTOR APPRECIATION DAY
- Tuesday, November 2nd 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
- Community Cafe
- Tickets $8.00 (limited tickets available)
- Includes beverages and light snacks
- Purchase tickets at our front desk
WSAC’s instructors have always gone the extra mile to ensure our members are receiving top notch programs and classes. They put extra time into planning their classes, assist participants with modifications and stay after classes to answer questions or just chat. However, in the last year and half many of our instructors really stepped up to the plate by volunteering their time, learning new technology to host online classes, offering their support wherever needed and sticking with us to come back and teach when we reopened. We want to say thank you to these wonderful people who have been here over the years by hosting an Instructor Appreciation Day on Tuesday, November 2 from 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
We want to keep this a relatively small event to be able to maintain some physical distancing and focus on the instructors. Want to show your appreciation? Here are some ways that you can do so.
- make a donation to help with the expenses of the event and to enable us to provide each of the instructors with a small gift. Every little bit will help to make it a memorable experience for our instructors.
- submit a note or photo sharing your favourite memories with an instructor, advice they have given you or just positive thoughts about them. These will be used in a slideshow at the event.
- drop off a card for any specific instructors at the front desk and we will make sure they receive at the event on November 2.
- volunteer some time to help with decorating, set up, clean up etc. on the day of the event.
- purchase a ticket to attend for $8.00. We will have a very limited number of these available and they are first come first serve. Tickets will be available at our front desk starting October 4.
For more information, to make a donation or to submit notes or photos, please call Heather Riberdy at 780-483 -1209 ext. 224 or email email@example.com